With our WordPress.com integration you can import your blog posts to Spotify for Podcasters and turn them into podcast episodes!
Connecting your WordPress.com and Spotify for Podcasters accounts
- Log into your WordPress.com account.
- There are two ways to start the process:
- On the Grow your audience with audio modal on your WordPress.com homepage, click Get Started.
- After publishing a blog post, click Create audio version on the right side.
- Follow the steps to create a new Spotify for Podcasters account and connect it to your WordPress.com account.
Note: It’s not possible to connect your WordPress.com account to an existing Spotify for Podcasters account.
Turning your blog posts into episodes
Your blog posts are automatically imported to your Spotify for Podcasters account after you connect your accounts. Any new blog posts you publish to your WordPress.com account will be imported, too.
You can find your imported posts on your Episodes page.
Click Create episode to turn them into podcast episodes. There are two options for episode creation:
- Convert text to audio: Our text-to-speech feature turns your words into audio.
Note: This feature is only available in English.
- Record: Read the blog post yourself. You can even go off-script using your post as a guide.
Once your audio has been recorded, you’ll be taken to the episode creation page. Here you can edit the audio and add additional segments, background music, or interludes.
Finally, give your podcast a name, description, and other details, then publish it to Spotify and other listening platforms.
You can also add a link to your podcast on Spotify to your WordPress.com account so readers have the option to listen to your posts.
Errors connecting your accounts
This integration only works for pages hosted on WordPress.com.
Self-hosted pages with WordPress.org or Jetpack-enabled websites aren’t supported.
You can import up to 250 of your most recently published blog posts. Draft posts aren’t imported.