Even if your podcast isn't hosted with Spotify, you may still be able to use Spotify for Podcasters to upload video episodes in place of your audio episodes.
- Log into your Spotify for Podcasters account, using your Spotify account.
- If you have multiple podcasts claimed in Spotify for Podcasters, find the podcast you’re looking for from your Catalog.
- Locate the episode you’re looking to change to a video episode and click the three dots next to that episode.
- Click Upload video.
- Select the file that you'd like to upload.
Once your file has completed uploaded, you can preview your episode – once you're ready click Publish.
Video episodes uploaded through Spotify for Podcasters are only available to your fans on the Spotify apps and web player.
Switching your podcast host to Spotify
If you choose to migrate your podcast's hosting to Spotify after having uploaded video episodes via the steps above, you'll need to remove your video episodes first.
Then, when you've imported your episodes and redirected your RSS feed, you can re-upload the videos.
Here's how to revert a video episode to audio-only:
Note: Only available on Spotify for Podcasters web.
- Log into your Spotify for Podcasters account. If you have multiple podcasts claimed in Spotify for Podcasters, find the podcast you’re looking for from your Catalog.
- Find the video episode you’d like to revert in your episodes list.
- Click the 3 dots next to the episode then Restore to audio.
- Click Restore to audio on the warning box to confirm.