If you already host your podcast with Spotify for Podcasters (formerly Anchor), log in using your existing credentials.
If you’re not hosted with Spotify but still want to access your Spotify analytics, you can claim your show on Spotify for Podcasters.
- Go to podcasters.spotify.com.
- Hit Get Started.
- Select I have a podcast.
- Select Somewhere else if you host your podcast with a platform like Buzzsprout, Libsyn, Podbean, or any other host other than Spotify.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
Note: If you don't have a Spotify account, you can create one for free.
- Paste in your podcast's RSS feed.
- We’ll send a verification email to the address in your RSS feed. Copy the 8-digit code from that email and paste it in the submit form.
- Add podcast info like the category, language, and country.
- Review the details and submit.
Granting / removing access
Multiple team members can get access to the same podcast using the steps above. Each team member needs their own Spotify account and access to the email address in the RSS feed before getting access to the podcast.
For shows hosted with Spotify, only the existing login credentials will allow access.
Note: If you claim or upload your podcast with the wrong Spotify account and want to change which account has access to Spotify for Podcasters, the easiest thing to do is log into the correct Spotify account, then claim access again following the steps above.