Replace your existing audio episodes with video to create video episodes.
Make sure that the audio from your episode is included in the video file you upload.
- Go to Episodes on Spotify for Podcasters web.
Note: It’s not possible to replace episodes with video on the mobile app.
- Scroll to the end of your episode list and click Bulk replace episodes.
- Click Replace and select the video file from your device.
- Repeat step 3 for any other episodes you’d like to replace with video.
Tip: You can upload up to 10 video files at a time.
- When you’re ready, click Next and Replace.
- A green checkmark indicates when your video file has been uploaded.
- Once all your video files have been uploaded, click Finish.
Supported file types
We support .MOV and .MP4 video files, and we recommend a 16x9 aspect ratio. See our full video specs