If you host your podcast with Spotify, there are several ways to monetize your podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. Availability depends on your location and audience size:
- Podcast Subscriptions: Create subscriber-only episodes that fans can pay a monthly subscription to access. Learn more about Podcast Subscriptions
- Listener Support: Receive monthly recurring donations from your listeners. Learn more about Listener Support
- Ambassador Ads: Record host-read ads about Spotify for Podcasters to include in your episodes. Learn more about Ambassador Ads
- Automated Ads: Place sponsor-read ads from third-party brands within your episodes. Learn more about Automated Ads
Requirements you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for each of our monetization offerings.
- Podcast Subscriptions: Have published at least two episodes and are located in a market where Podcast Subscriptions are available.
- Listener Support: Have published at least two episodes and are located in the US.
- Ambassador Ads: Have at least 100 listeners on Spotify within the last 60 days, have published at least one episode in the last 60 days, and are located in the US.
- Automated Ads: This program is currently available in the US on an invite-only basis.
Payment service providers
- Stripe: Connect Stripe to your Spotify for Podcasters account to cash out your earnings balance for eligible monetization features. Learn more about Stripe
- Spotify Payouts: Eligible creators can set up Spotify Payouts to receive automatic monthly payouts. Learn more about Spotify Payouts